Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Udders Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
In the cool light of day our overall match performance was average. That is just not good enough when you are playing at home against your local rivals.

They looked sharper, and for the first 20 minutes they were all over us, and we had all on. They played well in the second half, and we just lost our momentum. We actually look good when we are going forward, and they looked rocky when we put them under, so why didn't we carry on with attacking them? We seem to just go into defensive mode for long periods of time; now was that the strength of the opposition or our cautious approach. Udders have a good team, but they are more than beatable. Jacko most certainly had them firing, but we were at home. The fans were good, no excuse there.

The substitutions last night were appalling and before I have Jimmy screaming at me, they have been bad all season.

I didn't have a problem with him bringing on Cadders, but for me I would have sacrificed one of the defence, gone three at the back, and three up front. I would have taken Claridge off, he was all in, and left Murihead and Cooke on. To bring on Schumaker and Lewis in a game like that, and then ask them to get up with the tempo, was a asking alot.

Todd, is not a risk taker, and that is exactly what we needed last night. Both Jagger and Kami would have done it, and that is the difference, yes we may still have lost, but we might have won.It is those type of decisions that gets you promoted, continuing to hang onto a 1-2 lose isn't!!!!!!!

I am still fed up..........

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
I wish Lewis would just show some passion, he seems to be happy picking up a wage.

There were some odd changes last night, Sanasy should of got on the pitch when they got there second.

axel

C&B Member
Aug 7, 2005
Agree that Todd's substitutions have been terrible this season. Taking off attackers for defenders when we are losing etc.

BTW, anyone wonder if we should have had a minutes silence before last nights game re: the earthquake?

axel

C&B Member
Aug 7, 2005
Is that a real e-mail address. I just sent a message to that address and i got one back saying my e-mail was undeliverable. It wasn't abusive or anything either!

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
it was a guess going by the format of other addresses, he's no doubt got something different from the rest of them to stop the abuse emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.