Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Want back the Bradford End? e-mail in to the club

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

When the idea for a singing section was put forward by the clubs commercial director around 5 weeks back we were asked to e-mail in with ideas for the singing section.

Perhaps a number of e-mails sent in requesting the return of the Bradford End to home fans and for the singing section to be located there is worth a try surely?

I've just e-mailed in to jp and asked him to pass it on to the relevant board member/commercial director.

I know its unlikely to happen but you dont get anything if you dont ask.

[email protected]

Anyone else willing to e-mail in?

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
not me, it is the worst stand in the stadium, if it ever got a face lift then we might want it back.

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
Facelift? don't count on it - unless Gordon Gibb is going to stick a roller coaster there we aint going to see any changes to the stadium for at least 10 years.

G

'No - who'd want to sit in a bloody cow shed?'

I'd sooner sit in there than in some of the Soulless grounds like St .Marys. Its not the best but it has character. The Bradford End is still the best place for the clubs official singing section in the ground, it has a low roof and a compact feel meaning it is easy to make noise in there. Forty MK Dongs fans outsang us sitting in there.

And as for who there has been a fairly committed band of people campaigning to get it back for some time...so thats who!

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
1 man and a dog would of out sung us that night, you could here someone munching crisps three sections over from me in the sunwin stand.

G
'1 man and a dog would of out sung us that night, you could here someone munching crisps three sections over from me in the sunwin stand.'

lol

May 20, 2005
Symes said:
1 man and a dog would of out sung us that night, you could here someone munching crisps three sections over from me in the sunwin stand.

I left early from that game. Just after the MK Dons scored their fourth. I held the Bantams bar door open for Ranger on his way in.

G
No It's not Babe ! , plenty of noise comes from there , It's the lads In the Carlsberg who are supposed to be todays choir that let us all down - pathetic , the old Bradford End used to be a wall of noise as did the previous kop when terraced - there might have only been 5,500 crowds sometimes then but 3,000 stood together In the old Kop still made a lot of noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.