Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Well done Rhodes

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2005
The Netherlands
www.theTVproject.com
I think JR has definately made a very positive decision.
Clearly Todd has been told he's getting no money to spend and that he's going to have to make do with what he's got. He must have been told to give the younger lads a try which is what he's doing.
Well done JR.

One thing does puzzle me though... Petta and Morrison. Surely these two are a drain on wages? Morrison has been frozen out yet he's still at the club. Get rid of both asap.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
DutchBantam said:
I think JR has definately made a very positive decision.
Clearly Todd has been told he's getting no money to spend and that he's going to have to make do with what he's got. He must have been told to give the younger lads a try which is what he's doing.
Well done JR.

One thing does puzzle me though... Petta and Morrison. Surely these two are a drain on wages? Morrison has been frozen out yet he's still at the club. Get rid of both asap.

Agreed there Dutch... Why not get rid of em both for one decent winger...Petta on his day is a class act however most of his best days are obviously not Match day ones...

Morrison is a waste of cash in the same mould.. When on fire top draw but once again far too little from a player with so much talent...

Status
Not open for further replies.