Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Were f*cked, its on the official website

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
Confirms that Wigan have made an approach however it does not say whether we have accepted or rejected it. Colin Todd wants to keep Windass but it now seems as though the final decision rests with the board.

If we sell him for anything less than 500k it will be criminal...for starters the sale may well cost us promotion and hundreds of thousands in revenue that follows promotion...to top that off we'd need to sign a replacement striker immediatly, theres only about a f*cking week until the transfer window closes so how we'll get in a quality striker before then f*ck knows.

To me it all smells like were trying to make them up their offer and then accept it. If Colin Todd does not get any of the money to spend on a new recruit then we are f*cked, f*cked indeed.

G
Well lads, if he goes and we dont have time to get a replacement then its good bye to promotion and a good few seasons in the lower leagues await us.

G
Dbantx said:
Well lads, if he goes and we dont have time to get a replacement then its good bye to promotion and a good few seasons in the lower leagues await us.
Don't be despondant fella!

Look on the bright side....Coco could get crocked next week and finish is football career...or...the goals may dry up again...

Half a mil would be good business indeed as much as I like the player. He is 36 and we could get some younger player(s) in.

As regards the transfer deadline....didn't we sign up Pet Rescue in under 48 hour??? (erm....Oh yes!...I see what you mean :p:) )

Status
Not open for further replies.