Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Were going to win the LDV Vans trophy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
Speaking of the LDV Vans trophy whats its offiicial name? I mean there the F.A Cup, The league cup which attracts sponsors but its official name is still the league cup...The LDV Vans Trophy has been known as various things over the last 20 years, autoglass trophy etc....is its actual name the associate members cup or am i mistaken on that one?

Anyway back to the original point, were going to win the LDV Vans Trophy!

Dbantx said:
Speaking of the LDV Vans trophy whats its offiicial name? I mean there the F.A Cup, The league cup which attracts sponsors but its official name is still the league cup...The LDV Vans Trophy has been known as various things over the last 20 years, autoglass trophy etc....is its actual name the associate members cup or am i mistaken on that one?

Anyway back to the original point, were going to win the LDV Vans Trophy!
Full members cup?

May 20, 2005
The Full Members Cup was for the Top Two divisions and was brought in during the post Hysel Europe Ban. Liverpool Arsenal and Manchester United never once entered it. The Full Members Cup's most famous guise was the Zenith Data Systems Cup. I cannot for the life of me think what the competition for the lower two divisions was called before sponsorship.

May 19, 2005
Yeadon
Mickey Mouse Cup?

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
the calverley bantam said:
If we beat morcome tomorrow night than yes i have every confidence we will, if we dont then obviouisely we cant!!
If we dont we can't? How'd you work that one out then.. :p

Think we could go all the way and win it, hope so anyways..

Status
Not open for further replies.