Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What A Difference A Few Years Make

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Bradford City In The Premier League And Accrington Stanley In The Uni-bond 1st Division.come Next Season We Could Be Playing Them, If We Still Have A Club After Toad Takes Us Down.and All The Todds Done A Brilliant Job Bury Their Heads In The Sand Know Fa. They Have Stuck Up For Him And Are Football Clueless Idiots.they Will Be Able To Say I Wanted Toad To Stay,but I Thought He Was A Good Manager.face It This Team Should Be Up At The Top And Toad Has Ripped The Players Hearts Out And Stiffled Them.

G
Whilst i dont think Todd is the greatest manager (is actually very average and uninspirational and i want him gone) this comment is wrong:

'face It This Team Should Be Up At The Top And Toad Has Ripped The Players Hearts Out And Stiffled Them.'

No, this team should not be up at the top, you stop dilluding yourself, our squad is sh*t, our midfield is non existent and we dont have a targetman.....this is primarily due to Todds poor signings but if you think that this squad should be up at the top then you are blind.

We have a team almost entirely comprised of journeyman, wasters, tinners and prima donnas. I hear everyone talking about how great they could be under another manager.....bullsh*t. Muirhead is sh*t, Morrison is sh*t (yes i dont care if he can run rings round defenders once in every 15 games....he is sh*t) Petta is sh*t (talented with his feet but cant be ar.sed to put any effort in). Kearney is sh*t. Schumacher is poor. For all his running Cadamarteri rarely does anything (he's sh*t) . Edhgill is inconsistent. Holloway is sh*t.

We have a sh*t team built by a manager renound for building poor teams.

Out of our squad who do you honestly think is good enough to keep us in the Championship? Exactly. Once we have a squad that we think will have a fighting chance of surviving in the Championship then we are good enough.

Yes, i mostly blame Todd, but if you think our squad is anything but an average league 1 squad then you are looking through the rose tinted spectacles.

lino

C&B Member
May 25, 2005
BD17
Surely though, even an average squad with the right motivation should comfortably manage a place in the top 6? This division starts at average and slides gently down. As ever, there will be a couple of decent teams and the rest achieve purely on team spirit and motivation...two attributes our gruesome twosome wouldn't recognise if they sat on their face and wriggled.

Loyalish2

C&B Member
Jul 6, 2005
Near Bratfud
'our squad is sh*t... Muirhead is sh*t, Morrison is sh*t (yes i dont care if he can run rings round defenders once in every 15 games....he is sh*t) Petta is sh*t (talented with his feet but cant be ar.sed to put any effort in). Kearney is sh*t. Schumacher is poor. For all his running Cadamarteri rarely does anything (he's sh*t) . Edhgill is inconsistent. Holloway is sh*t.'

Fair point well put, :eek: ! The thing is Mr X, are the following twenty two players better than what we've got at City?

Day, Forbes, Butcher, Warne, Liddell, Branston, Stam, Wellens, Edwards, Beckett, Hughes, Roche, Picken, Blatherwick, Hazell, Nicholson, Hall, Klingen, Niven, Smith, Larkin, Allison.

Personally having seen what each player in our squad is capable of I wouldn't swap many, yet both Oldham and Chesterfield have beaten us recently and lie 6th and 7th in the division eight and seven points ahead of us. Just one place and one point infact behind the all conquering TBs who in most peoples eyes are the best in the division...

S**t, I've rambled on that much I've forgotten what my point was. Anyway, bollox to it, I'm tired so I'm off to bed. Sorry :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.