Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What do we want to happen against Yeovil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
With the news in the Sun that Beagrie is being lined up to replace Todd once again i think the tide is turning against him.

With the possiblility (even a small possibility) that Todd might be sacked after the Yeovil game people will have very mixed fellings on the game.

If Todd plays the 3-4-1-2 and we win then great i will support him.....but part of me yearns for a loss and for us to slip to 18th (which is entirely possible) to herald the return of a popular management duo.

IMO the Sun report is a little bit 'imaganative' and far stretched but i am starting to think that JR is getting fed up of our displays. He has repeatedly voiced his hopes of automatic promotion and now with even the playoff hopes slipping away and a 1 million+ quid hole appearing in his pocket perhaps Todd is closer to the axe than we, Todd or Windass think.

So you might say that as long as it isnt a draw i am neutral to the result on Saturday...

G
It makes me miserable as well Parrot but i know many that think like i do, its a risk that i want to take 'if we lose 3-0 then maybe Todd will be sacked and we might appoint Beagrie or McCall'....besides i like taking risks, its part of the rollercoaster ride of supporting City!

All the same i always turn up and cheer the team on, even if i slag off Todd at the same time.

Dbantx said:
It makes me miserable as well Parrot but i know many that think like i do, its a risk that i want to take 'if we lose 3-0 then maybe Todd will be sacked and we might appoint Beagrie or McCall'....besides i like taking risks, its part of the rollercoaster ride of supporting City!

All the same i always turn up and cheer the team on, even if i slag off Todd at the same time.
I can see where people with that view are coming from & they are probably right, a good thumping in the next few games would be short term pain, long term gain:D
Its built into my nature that i dont want City to Lose, i cant help it!:eek:

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Nah even when Nicky Law was here i would still wanted City to win...No matter how long the pain would of lasted for..

To want City to lose is only acceptable in extreme circumstances ie, Barnsley, Burnley, Tbs, Sheff utd, Sheff Weds or L666s getting relegated if we did...

Other than that nah.... If he is gonna go hes gonna go..

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
I hope its soon as my bet with Tonyd will be nil and void,as i said if Toad stays we will go down.Good job i had the belief Toad would get sacked before the end of the season.:)
PMSL

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
I must admit T i was getting worried i dont like parting with money and to hand you £50 with the spats we have had would be very upsetting to say the least,but i would never Welsh on a bet and would even buy you a pint to go with it.:)

lino jr.

C&B Member
Dec 20, 2005
Shipley
i dont care what/how turd plays; he's mucked up this football club and even if beags did do crap at least we wouldnt be sat back in our own half every sat

Status
Not open for further replies.