Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

what ones of these do u think we will win

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
Swansea City Yeovil Town Tranmere Rovers Colchester United Swindon Town Swansea City Bristol City Milton Keynes Dons Blackpool AFC Bournemouth Oldham Athletic Walsall Scunthorpe United Brentford Doncaster Rovers Gillingham Port Vale Barnsley Nottm Forest

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Yeovil Town W
Tranmere Rovers W
Colchester United D
Swindon Town W
Swansea City L
Bristol City W
Milton Keynes Dons W
Blackpool AFC D
Bournemouth L
Oldham Athletic W
Walsall W
Scunthorpe United W
Brentford L
Doncaster Rovers W
Gillingham W
Port Vale L
Barnsley W
Nottm Forest D

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
based on how the season has gone so far I aint got a fekking clue - we can't string any wins together bar the occasional 2.
I reckon we are on course to finish with around 53 points and a really low goals for and against total .

May 18, 2005
tony d said:
Yeovil Town W
Tranmere Rovers W
Colchester United D
Swindon Town W
Swansea City L
Bristol City W
Milton Keynes Dons W
Blackpool AFC D
Bournemouth L
Oldham Athletic W
Walsall W
Scunthorpe United W
Brentford L
Doncaster Rovers W
Gillingham W
Port Vale L
Barnsley W
Nottm Forest D
Tony, much as I think you normally talk sense that's expecting us to get 36 points from the remaining 18 games, or an average of 2 points a match. We've so far only got 35 points from 28 games, or an average of 1.25 points per match.

We are in no danger of going down, but I see nothing to indicate that such a dramatic about turn in our fortunes will happen.

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
baldbantam said:
Tony, much as I think you normally talk sense that's expecting us to get 36 points from the remaining 18 games, or an average of 2 points a match. We've so far only got 35 points from 28 games, or an average of 1.25 points per match.

We are in no danger of going down, but I see nothing to indicate that such a dramatic about turn in our fortunes will happen.
There was nothing to indicate Sheff Wednesdays change of fortune last term either BB...Still happened though as does lots of other U-turns each season...:D

Plus there isnt one match there that i dont think we couldnt win...The question was though which ones do you think WE WILL WIN..

They are my choices put up your own when you answer the question BB...lol I reckon we will win those games sorry you disagree... Didnt you think we would have more points by now.. ???? I did so if lady luck changes and the results start working for us this is easily acheivable ..

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
good maths t, looks like our season total score with you would equal 71-the exact amount attained by hartlepool last season whom finished 6th.
personally i agree with baldy, weve only got 35 from 28 so why should we get 36 from 18. It aint gonna happern (unless we sack the turd)

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
jonnyd1978 said:
i hope her madge is paying tony d some good money. if he loses all these bets he's got on it's going to be a shitty summer holiday in rhyll for the d family! :D
Bets so far

Jimmy £50 that City will not be relegated... Only the smallest of chances of losing ..

Parrot that £50 Liverpool will not gain any Silverware this season in any of the following. Carling OUT, UEFA OUT by default of advancing in other comp,Premiership OUT unless another Munich disaster happens then Roman would still square it...
LASTLY though the Champions League... With their draw and the fact the big teams are playing each other this is my only concern.

Chuckles £10 that Crouch wil not be on the plane to Germany, hopefully Sven will realise that Bent is a better option or i will find hard proof he drove there :D :D

Total £110 pounds which i have spent more on this week buying a Stone Island Jumper:D

The queen indeed pays me well..Not as much as we deserve but well enough to ensure my family and i do not go without...

BB .... Im sorry to decline but although i am in the Army, im not General Melchett baaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

The Master

C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
Yeovil D
Tranmere W
Colchester D
Swindon L
Swansea L
Bristol City W
MK Dons D
Blackpool W
Bournemouth L
Oldham L
Walsall W
Brentford D
Scunthorpe D
Doncaster W
Gillingham L
Port Vale D
Barnsley D
Forest D

The Master

C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
so thats 23 points = 57 for the season , a bit more than the 53 I said earlier today .
I hope we get more , but I can't see it with Turdster in charge.

My predictions with the Turd in charge till end of season............:mad:
Yeovil Town L
Tranmere Rovers W
Colchester United L
Swindon Town D
Swansea City L
Bristol City L
Milton Keynes Dons W
Blackpool AFC W
Bournemouth L
Oldham Athletic D
Walsall L
Scunthorpe United W
Brentford L
Doncaster Rovers D
Gillingham L
Port Vale L
Barnsley L
Nottm Forest D

Thats 50 points:eek: hope its enough to keep us up:confused:

May 18, 2005
We've made 1.25 points per game so far and I see no particular reason to expect that to change. Over 18 games that gives us a further 22 points for a total of 57 points, which will see us comfortably safe but not challenging for the play offs.

I wouldn't like to predict which individual games we will win, lose or draw, but we will be within 3 points either way of 57 points.

baldbantam said:
We've made 1.25 points per game so far and I see no particular reason to expect that to change. Over 18 games that gives us a further 22 points for a total of 57 points, which will see us comfortably safe but not challenging for the play offs.

I wouldn't like to predict which individual games we will win, lose or draw, but we will be within 3 points either way of 57 points.
You cant always base your presumptions on averages Baldy, we could go on a 5 game losing streak:mad: or indeed a 5 game winning run:eek:
But Im willing to bet that we do the former while CTs in charge!
But then again, who knows!:confused:

May 18, 2005
Parrot said:
You cant always base your presumptions on averages Baldy, we could go on a 5 game losing streak:mad: or indeed a 5 game winning run:eek:
But Im willing to bet that we do the former while CTs in charge!
But then again, who knows!:confused:
Not always, but a hell of a large percentage of the time you can. The past is the best guide to the future - if it wasn't the insurance industry and the bookmakers would be out of business by now.

I'm willing to bet you a tenner that we finish the season with 54-60 points.

May 22, 2005
Yeovil Town 3 pts
Tranmere Rovers 3 pts
Colchester United 0 pts
Swindon Town 3 pts
Swansea City 1 pt
Bristol City 1 pt
Milton Keynes Dons 0 pts
Blackpool AFC 3 pts
Bournemouth 0 pts
Oldham Athletic 1 pt
Walsall 0 pts
Scunthorpe United 3 pts
Brentford 0 pts
Doncaster Rovers 1 pt
Gillingham 0 pts
Port Vale 3 pts
Barnsley 0 pts
Nottm Forest 3pts
25 pts from 18 games

baldbantam said:
I'm willing to bet you a tenner that we finish the season with 54-60 points.
Whats up with you today, you caught Tonyditus with all your wagers?:D
Well my prediction stands at 50 points so im not willing to bet £10 on a win & a draw in all them games;)
Someone more pessimistic than me might take you up on it though:rolleyes:
BTW I hope were both wrong cos 54 points or under could see us relegated!:mad:

Loyalish2

C&B Member
Jul 6, 2005
Near Bratfud
Too many imponderables. But erring on the dark side of realistic...

Yeovil Town A 0 pts
Tranmere Rovers H 3 pts
Colchester United A 0 pts
Swindon Town H 3 pts
Swansea City A 0 pt
Bristol City H 1 pt
Milton Keynes Dons A 0 pts
Blackpool AFC H 3 pts
Bournemouth A 0 pts
Oldham Athletic H 1 pt
Walsall A 0 pts
Scunthorpe United H 1 pt
Brentford A 0 pts
Doncaster Rovers H 1 pt
Gillingham A 0 pts
Port Vale H 3 pts
Barnsley A 0 pts
Nottm Forest H 1 pt

17 pts from 18 games. :eek:

Some people might say nil poix from 9 away games is ridiculous. Then again, with a home record of P14 W4 D5 L5, expecting us to win 4 and draw 5 of our 9 remaining home games might seem ridiculous to some people as well.

Has anyone got any directions for Barnet???

Status
Not open for further replies.