Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What went wrong today?...Parrots view!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was obvious from the beginning that we came here for a draw & rightly got what we deserved....Fcuk all!
For a start we defended way too deep, I mean how many times have you seen a City forward get caught offside 2 yards inside the opponents half? Forest must have had about 10 offsides today in that area FFS!
It shows how far Forest had us pushed into our own half, yet again an opposing manager see's how little pace we have up front & instructs his defence to push-up!
The less I say about Darren Holloway the better, all i will say is its the first time in 20 years of following City that I've clapped the sending off of our own player, only because I thought we stood a better chance without him on the pitch & hopefully he will be banned for a few games....what as Edghill done wrong?
Then CT saw in his wisdom to take the only pace we had off, Ben Muirhead & leave Emanuel on the pitch while we were losing!
FCUKING JOKE, Forest were their for the taking for any team brave enough to have the balls to have a go, unfortunately we weren't that team!:mad:

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
How fook//g true.How the foo/ can he have left Emanuel on,he was playing out wide and spent most of the game in centre mid.:mad:

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
same old story then..........why don't we use the same thread, save us all repeating ourselves week in and week out............

Mallorcabantam

Torquemada ¿Que Haces?
C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Mallorca, Spain
Parrot said:
It was obvious from the beginning that we came here for a draw & rightly got what we deserved....Fcuk all!
For a start we defended way too deep, I mean how many times have you seen a City forward get caught offside 2 yards inside the opponents half? Forest must have had about 10 offsides today in that area FFS!
It shows how far Forest had us pushed into our own half, yet again an opposing manager see's how little pace we have up front & instructs his
The Forrest commentator said during the 1st half that he had never seen forest playing so far forward --- ALL SEASON --.-.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Mallorcabantam said:
The Forrest commentator said during the 1st half that he had never seen forest playing so far forward --- ALL SEASON --.-.
But he is only a commentator who watches his side every week but knows nowt.

Please Mallorca do not use that guys views on here they are not welcome...

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
mallorca said the forest commentator hadnt seen forest ever play so far forward.Tony doesnt that tell you that we just sat back and our midfield was sat on top of the back four.Thats how Todd likes it,he thinks we can counter attack with our excellent winger who passes it backwards and the lightning pace of our front two.

Mallorcabantam

Torquemada ¿Que Haces?
C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Mallorca, Spain
But, like was said before, I wasnt there, the comentator was, but he was talking to the stay at home, armchair forest supporters, so best not to really take this to mean anything etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.