Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What will you be happy with this season?

What will you be happy with this season?

• Reach the play-offs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Midtable safety

• Avoid Relegation

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just trying to gauge what posters on here would be happy with come the end of this season?
Personally If we don't at least make the play-offs(top six) then i would be dissapointed after the optimism in pre-season!
Maybe Im been too demanding of our club, but I feel we have enough good players to get us into that top six berth, the weakness of this division also fuels my optimism that the play-offs are a realistic target we should be aiming for!

panther

C&B Member
May 23, 2005
Saltaire (for now)
Before the season kicked off I had a really good feeling about this season, told JR so !

I really do hope we make the play offs and that everything turns around - we certainly have the squad to do it - they just got to keep playin like last Sat and I think we will make it !

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Automatic promotion, winning the LDV Vans Trophy and winning the FA Cup would make me happy with Huddersfield finishing 7th place at the highest.

It's not too much to ask is it?

Realistically I hope we finish in the play-offs.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
its a big ask with todd in charge to reach the playoffs but i think our squad is fully capable of reaching there.

cue onslaught from chuckle falsly saying how we have a crap squad etc...

The Calverley Bantam said:
its a big ask with todd in charge to reach the playoffs but i think our squad is fully capable of reaching there.

cue onslaught from chuckle falsly saying how we have a crap squad etc...
What he fails to realise is that the rest of this division is also mediocre:rolleyes:
But you cant tell the guy who knows everything, anything can ya?;) :D

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
What he fails to realise is that the rest of this division is also mediocre
Aye, most teams really are sh*t...just half of them are above us
The only team that has impressed me this season has been..wait for it...Rotherham - i think they completely outplayed us at milmoor

But you cant tell the guy who knows everything, anything can ya?
lol, no...he wont be having any of it
if we had someone with any idea of how to manage incharge then he'd see the quality of the majority of our players. The crap ones - the ones bought in by todd- lazy prima donors like petta.

Poulton

C&B Member
Aug 25, 2005
Bradford
The way we are playing id be happy avoiding relegation, and maybe a better scoring record, we have the worst scoring record at home in the league!

TSSB

C&B Member
Jun 6, 2005
South Shields
At least the play off's, i know its been said a million times previously but we are too big a club to be in mid table medicority season after season.

panther

C&B Member
May 23, 2005
Saltaire (for now)
we are too big a club to be in mid table medicority season after season.
oh no, please not you as well ! lol

I hope we do well next season but there again I said we would be in the top 6 this season - so just goes to show ! plus my liver wont take another season like the last one !

TSSB

C&B Member
Jun 6, 2005
South Shields
I never aspire to bradford being the best team around......................................................because we are not short and truthfull,
But we are bettr than this, season after season of luke warm performances and under achievement.
We are at best a good championship team, beyond that is pure dream.

Sorry if it seems like i am ranting, just had a crap day at work!!!! lol

panther

C&B Member
May 23, 2005
Saltaire (for now)
We are at best a good championship team, beyond that is pure dream.

Sorry if it seems like i am ranting, just had a crap day at work!!!! lol
crap isnt it when the day goes t/ts up !! lol

as for the championship - after some of the sheeite we witnessed last season I'm not so sure ! I'm just ever the optimist for next season !

Anyway are you going to the Darlo pre-season friendly then ? Will have to catch up again !

baldbantam

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
TSSB said:
At least the play off's, i know its been said a million times previously but we are too big a club to be in mid table medicority season after season.
You do realise that this poll was created in September last year, not this? It's about what people anticipated for the season just gone, not the coming one.

That said, we are what we are. We are by no means a 'big club' historically. Apart from the blip of the Richmond years, this kind of position is exactly in keeping with the size of club we are.

panther

C&B Member
May 23, 2005
Saltaire (for now)
That said, we are what we are. We are by no means a 'big club' historically. Apart from the blip of the Richmond years, this kind of position is exactly in keeping with the size of club we are.
whoops ! whats going on here - I find myself agreeing BB ! anything else is a bonus to me !

Status
Not open for further replies.