Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Where will we end the season?

Which position will we finish in?

• Play Offs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• Relegated

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2005
We are nearly at the halfway point of the season. Which position do you think we will finish in?

I'll leave it as a public poll so we can see who came closest come the end of the season.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
If Todd stays at the helm im affraid we will be relegated.What i witnessed yesterday was 10 players who have had every bit of confidence sapped out of them.How can idiots defend Todd?How in the world is he going to get us up the league? Theres know magic wand and we get worse every week.Hes stated he is going to change the way we play FFs,so we can look forward to the worst home record in the league and relegation.
We finished 10th last season and Todd has made signings and we are going backwards under him,we are already six points behind what we had last season at this time.Look at the games coming over the Christmas period and i cant see us winning any of them.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
:D The fact we are only 6 points off last terms total should be something to be happy about...

Considering our seemingly dire performances and i do believe they are in some cases dire, we should be alot worse off... However we are not and havent had a big month such as last seasons October which flattered us immensely...

We will continue to colect 5 points + per month keeping us well away from the trap door..

Seven points per month is whats needed, avereraged out over the season that is... So the fact that we were well on the way and actually averaging that still is a good thing.....

This month we still have 4 points with 3 games left....Obviously extra points are required to make up for Mays one game...

Until we show a rapid down turn over a prolonged period i still see nothing to worry about less the income to the club via home crowds...Which in truth is the norm for this League..

Fact is we are still on Play off points scoring totals and thats good enough for me for the short term...Plus unheard of advancements in all cup competitions lol

Ask me again on Feb 1st...:D

Thankfully im not bitter and twisted yet.. Roll on the Walsall game :D :D

Mallorcabantam

Torquemada ¿Que Haces?
C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Mallorca, Spain
jimmy said:
What i witnessed yesterday was 10 players who have had every bit of confidence sapped out of them..
I assume that the 11th was Cooke, so why did he try and give his 100pc and the others not? I'm not sure this is all down to the manager, but to who, what or why I don’t know, but I think there is some problem down at VP these days. But saying that, the form of City at home has been bad for a few years -- cant blame CT when he wasn’t here, nether were many of the players we have in the squad, why don’t the team go for it until after we go behind? Players such as Macka, Whethers, Jacobs, Cooke always go out and put in 100% regardless of who is the manager, so why do all the team not give 100% in their games
I am not defending CT but I don’t think changing managers will improve the players. Todd, Robbo, NL and JJ have all had this problem, if PJ came back would he improve the attitude of the players? What do the players really think of the City fans? Would you put in 100% if you didn’t like your manager, company or the clients/Fans?
The man who should know the answers is JR and his team of non-paying board member and this is where the improvement or ideas will come from

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Carry on as we are doing we'll be no where near the playoffs come the end of the season. Too inconsistant to challenge and too shite when were at home.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Barmy said:
Carry on as we are doing we'll be no where near the playoffs come the end of the season. Too inconsistant to challenge and too shite when were at home.
Points dont lie and averaging 7 points a month at worst gives us 64 ish points.. That in itself gives a strong top half finish...

So consistently we play poorly, yet are scoring play off points or there abouts..

Imagine if we actually started on some kinda run...

Still makes me laugh this site which is why i do still keep coming back...:D

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Tonyd out of the last 5 games we have taken 4 points out of 15,thats relegation form.Add to that the next 5/6 games and we will be lucky to get 3 points.Also out of the F.A. Cup.
Including the cup last six games won 1 drawn 1 lost 4.Do youre sums from that Tonyd not the whole season and you will find us in the relegation area if that form continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.