Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Which two strikers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was your choice as manager, which two strikers from the list below that we've been linked with would you sign?

Michael Bridges

Danny Cadermarteri

Simon Johnson

Michael Boulding

Michael Twiss

Personally I would go for Danny Cadermarteri & Michael Boulding?

I know Cadders would be a risk, but both can play upfront or on the wings, which is why i think CT has dropped his interest in Petta.

JamesG

C&B Member
May 22, 2005
I would go for Cadders and Twiss hes young and deservs a chance in a higher league

G
Out of them I'd go for Boulding and Cadas but I'd rather see Petta come in than another 2 strikers. If we get 2 in they'll be Windass, Cooke, Forrest, Symes, Sanasy plus the other 2!

G
Id take Cadders & Bridges, i know its a bit of a liability, but i see buying them two is like buying 1 good striker (cos 1 of them will always be injured.)

Cadders can also play off the left wing which is important!!

May 24, 2005
Would love to see Cademarteri back if he could stay fit, think Boulding would have been a good signing as well.

Shame Adebola is staying at Coventry, he complemented Deano perfectly, was big strong and could hold the ball up excellently. He also got into some decent goalscoring form towards the end of the year at Coventry.

Also thought that Neil Roberts was total class for the couple of games he was here, when we beat Bristol City 4-1, Adebola and Roberts were awesome.

May 19, 2005
In a House, In Thornton-by-the-Sea
If it was your choice as manager, which two strikers from the list below that we've been linked with would you sign?

Michael Bridges

Danny Cadermarteri

Simon Johnson

Michael Boulding

Michael Twiss

Personally I would go for Danny Cadermarteri & Michael Boulding?

I know Cadders would be a risk, but both can play upfront or on the wings, which is why i think CT has dropped his interest in Petta.
Johnson & Twiss!!

Superfatbantam

Former Modfather
C&B Member
Jul 8, 2005
In exile
www.webteams.co.uk
Cadders is shit, he'll never make iot with us, lazy and no motivation, he'll be gone before we know it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.