Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Who do you want in the LDV Vans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

First round im hoping for an away tie against either Accrington (for revenge) or Hereford, a victory, followed by a few miscelanious ties and then to meet Halifax Town in the northern final so we can take an army to the shay:D

Over 3,000 can be held in Halifax's away stand which is a new large covered terrace so i would be delighted if we could meet them in the Northern Final as i think we could just about manage 3,000 and a game on a full Kop like terrace would be just perfect!

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Dbantx said:
First round im hoping for an away tie against either Accrington (for revenge) or Hereford, a victory, followed by a few miscelanious ties and then to meet Halifax Town in the northern final so we can take an army to the shay:D

Over 3,000 can be held in Halifax's away stand which is a new large covered terrace so i would be delighted if we could meet them in the Northern Final as i think we could just about manage 3,000 and a game on a full Kop like terrace would be just perfect!

Fax, Rotherham, with Udders in the Northern Final....

sunwinman

C&B Member
May 29, 2005
Yeh it is being selfish but.........so what your entitled to be living in wye eye ya bugger land,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol you ok mate.:p

Aug 25, 2005
A posh town called Harrogate!!
Halifax away!! Would be a good turn-out!!! Or Darlo away because I've still noy been to their new ground!!:D

HGTEB31

Status
Not open for further replies.