Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Who gives a damn about Bolton CT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wykie

C&B Member
May 20, 2005
Yep we are treading water at best and Toady's looking back at the good old days at Bolton in the T&A and how well he did and how much value his player increased by and how they played much better than the present team.

Well we do not give a feck for Bolton. Its here and now that count. The past is gone. I am off the fence the idiot.

G
I think Mr Todd is merely trying to point out the potential value of our young but extremely gifted squad.
Maybe in a year or so's time we will have sold on the likes of Marc Bridge-Wilkinson, Stephen Schumaker, Andrew Taylor, Donavan Ricketts and Lee Crooks for massive profits.
I think Mr Todd is planning for the future, i would expect to see sales of our better players in the short term, but we got most of them in for free and you would bite the hand off a championship club if they came in with £2m or £3m for Schumaker or Crooks. Just think of the players we could bring in with that money.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
i think he has

but back onto the point, i care about bolton- they are my second team and if city went under i would find myself going there every other saturday!

G
Maybe i over rated Lee a it wih £3m, but im sure he is worth £2m and Schumaker is easy worth more.

May 19, 2005
Yeadon
I too am following bolton in europe! there my 3rd team :D lol

May 19, 2005
Yeadon
I have 2, one in scottish one in english! i feel 100% passion for city and not much for the other!

I like foreign footbakll espicially maltese! i watch bolton as i think big sam is the best english manager!

Status
Not open for further replies.