Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Who's going to Rochdale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
Who's going to Rochdale?

Not me:D

(Reason i ask is because on Rochdales rivals predictions part they can also predict the away following and they have some funny idea that we have a good away following and that we'll bring over a thousand...i know Rochdales only a quick trip over the Penines but ill be surprised if we take 400)

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Undecided on this one, will know when I leave work tomorrow but with Blackpool this weekend I'll probably give it a miss.

Im going, simple reason because i've never been to "Spotland" before!

£15 tight & I fully expect us to be outplayed & knocked out of the Cup, but it will be another ground crossed off Parrots list:D

May 24, 2005
Between the devil and deep blue sea!
Parrot said:
Im going, simple reason because i've never been to "Spotland" before!

£15 tight & I fully expect us to be outplayed & knocked out of the Cup, but it will be another ground crossed off Parrots list:D
Exactly the same reason i'm going......just like Macclesfield a few years back - its another to cross off the list, it'll be 74 league grounds visited by King Billy tomorrow night.....:D

king billy said:
Exactly the same reason i'm going......just like Macclesfield a few years back - its another to cross off the list, it'll be 74 league grounds visited by King Billy tomorrow night.....:D
Only time I've been to Macclesfields, Moss Rose ground was to watch City play Chester when the two clubs were ground sharing.
I remember it was a Midweek game & Chester gubbed us 4-2:D
"What the feck am I doing here?" were my thoughts after the final whistle, which is probably what I'll be thinking after the Dale game!:D

king billy said:
Seems like there's plenty of boozers round Spotland - looking forward to tomorrow night now, they even serve beer in the away end....wahey!!!!
Spread the word, maybe we will take a 1,000 now:D:D

TSSB

C&B Member
Jun 6, 2005
South Shields
Well i'll be coming, after hot footing it from the north east. although the away end is cracking at spotland a stand very similar to our yorkshire first stand but all allocated to the away fans.

G
we always took 1500 minimum to Rochdale back In the late 70's and early 80's - and always a good day out apart from the police who used to shout out "F off you Yorkshire Bastards!" when passing In theri vans as we walked to the ground from the train station lol !

Status
Not open for further replies.