Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Whos next on the list????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Just out of interest, how many times did you lot call for Ben Muirheads contract to be ripped up....?????

Lazy, Cannot shoot, cannot cross, waste of wages etc etc etc

Same people who shouted for Summerbee to go, Same who shout for Crooks, Emmanuel, Ricketts, Kearney, Howarth, Petta, now even Wetherall etc etc...

Im suprised some people on here actually bother to support City....

Dont tell me "I pay my money" blah blah fookin blah....

I bet you people whinged when we didnt beat Man Utd in the Prem...

Sack em all and get a REAL manager in from Chip shop United..... He will sort us out no dramas...

May 21, 2005
At first I was Crooks' fiercest critic, however he has now won me over big time. He has put in the effort and improved tremendously.

Haworth's ability to command his box is none existent.

The only other one on your 'list' I dislike is Petta, seriously Tony you had to be there yesterday to believe how bad he was, the least I expect from a player is effort-regardless of their quality, the lazy bastard couldn't even be assed to do that. He was a disgrace yesterday and if he doesn't improve he won't last long. If people thought Summerbee was bad they'll have been shocked yesterday.

May 19, 2005
Yeadon
Howarth did nothing wrong yesterday in 2nd half, he claimed everything! hes a confidence player and with a few games behind him he looks impressive now

axel

C&B Member
Aug 7, 2005
Know what you mean, i couldn't understand the Cooke substitution. Its's not the first time this season something like that has happened either.

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
beerbantam said:
IMHO what cost us the game on saturday was the removal of Cookey, at that time he was the best player we had on the pitch yet Todd saw fit to remove him - maybe the draw at 11/4 had been a bit too appealing for him eh??:D
Cant think of any other reason why he were taken off.. :D

May 24, 2005
Deano seems to be an 'untouchable', in the same way Shearer has been at times for Newcastle, I love Deano, but if he's playing badly, and Cooke is having the type of game he had on Saturday, the Deano should be brought off.

Just wish Cooke would start scoring, everything else is there, and he's a true pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.