Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

why the hell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
...did todd play holloway, he showed once again today how piss poor he is. What did edghill do wrong?? what did holloway do right??? in the game nothing! :mad:

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Thats what i was thinkin, dont think Edghill has a knock.

and yet again Holloway attempted to take their players on at edge of our box and almost fook it up..

May 24, 2005
Most of the team were pretty crap, but especially Holloway, he was dreadful.

The only player who had a really decent game was Taylor, give Cadders credit for the assist though, and somehow Cooke managed to score (Even if it was a tap in!).

At least we won, promising when we win when playing badly. Terrible game though, normally at least the away team are good when were not, both teams were as bad!

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
Most of the team were pretty crap, but especially Holloway, he was dreadful.
Crooksie, deano and emmanuel had good games as well, just they were brought down by the likes of holloway, muirhead and claridge

wykie

C&B Member
May 20, 2005
the calverley bantam said:
Crooksie, deano and emmanuel had good games as well, just they were brought down by the likes of holloway, muirhead and claridge
Swap Emmanuel for Claridge and I agree.

wykie

C&B Member
May 20, 2005
Deano was our best midfielder, most of the best passes and knock ons came from him. Shame he has to do two jobs when most of the rest do piss all.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
Swap Emmanuel for Claridge and I agree.
emmanuel was good, far better than petta was/would have been. Claridge didn't do much, and never looked like scoring...but then again that probably becasue of the midfield

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Whilst MBW is out i would play Deano in midfield and put Cooke and Claridge up front.When he dropped back to get the ball today he played some quality balls from midfield.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
jimmy said:
Whilst MBW is out i would play Deano in midfield and put Cooke and Claridge up front.When he dropped back to get the ball today he played some quality balls from midfield.
Most sensible thing youve written in ages... Only for home games though Jimbo....:)

Might add a bit more spark that you all think is missing...

Plus hes not scoring is he...That 500k could have done soooooo much good...

Not like me to say i told you so but hey i told you so...

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
That is the most obvious thing, but todd fails to see this for some strange reason...

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
jimmy said:
Agree with you jimmy..

It would get some creativity back into the middle which we've been missin since MBW has been out.

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
I agree, I think we do need somebody to play behind the front two, said so this morning, or I think it was morning, lol

Crooks and Schuy were wearing cement boots today; this is our problem, we have nobody who wants to really create in midfield, that is why the wingers can't get onto the ball, the front two are having to come back for the ball.

We were attacking or trying to, Crooks was stood in his usual directing traffic mode, when he looked back and saw Taylor, so he told him to go forward, which he did, why????????????? He is the midfielder, he should have been going up and helping in the attack, and leave the defenders to defend. Now that said it all for me today......Holloway, words fail me........

May 24, 2005
Crooks isnt a midfielder that goes and helps the attack, that should be Schueys job, Crooks' job is to protect the defence, and get back and help should a defender be caught out of postion, Taylor as a full back is expected to get forward.

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
BobMolenaarForever! said:
Crooks isnt a midfielder that goes and helps the attack, that should be Schueys job, Crooks' job is to protect the defence, and get back and help should a defender be caught out of postion, Taylor as a full back is expected to get forward.
no I am sorry I disagree, Schuey was already up there, the defence was doing what is was supposed to do, and we were trying to score, or at least I thought I we were. I would rather have Taylor back a bit, just in case they breakaway, so he can get back, Crookes would never have got back, but he might just might have created something up front. What is the point of having a 4 man defence and then another defensive midfielder, we are at home!!!!!!

That is the difference, we needed to attack, and Todd is still wanting to protect the defence, why??

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
bg said:
What is the point of having a 4 man defence and then another defensive midfielder, we are at home!!!!!!

That is the difference, we needed to attack, and Todd is still wanting to protect the defence, why??
All teams do that tho, play with 1 midfielder that will sit back and protect the back 4, even at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.