Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Windas Confirms What I

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Posted,edgehill Didnt Have Flu Todd Just Dropped Him For Holloway.edgehill Asked Todd Why And Todds Answer Was Holloway Hasnt Played For A While And I Want Him To Play...emmmmmmmm I Promised Tonyd I Wouldnt Comment On Todd For Three Games And Im Sticking To It.but A Certain Person Tonigtht Who Is At The Club And Who I Will Not Name Said "deano Is Sick Of Todds Team Selections And Has Lost All Faith In Him"

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
jimmy said:
A Certain Person Tonigtht Who Is At The Club And Who I Will Not Name Said "deano Is Sick Of Todds Team Selections And Has Lost All Faith In Him"
Is that the same person who told you JT wasn't happy with the away kit after watching the Huddersfield home game on the TV?

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
panther said:
Wot hes posted just now is true guys !! sorry to rain on ur parade!
Truth is the minority of city fans want him out, not the majority. I still haven't heard any chants or cries for his head unlike those which could be heard for Nicky Law, Jim Jefferies and Chris Hutchins so I'm not worried as I know it's the few who feel this way.

If these chants and cries do start to appear then, I'd be worried but the same people going over the same old ground after 1 defeat isn't anything to worry about. It's funny how the board is busy this week after a defeat but was next to unused after back to back victories a week ago.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Get A Life Thorney The Facts Are There And Panter Has Just Confirmed What I Said.i Know You Think Im A Complete Wanka,but I Have Some Bits Missing.

Thorney said:
Truth is the minority of city fans want him out, not the majority. I still haven't heard any chants or cries for his head unlike those which could be heard for Nicky Law, Jim Jefferies and Chris Hutchins so I'm not worried as I know it's the few who feel this way.

If these chants and cries do start to appear then, I'd be worried but the same people going over the same old ground after 1 defeat isn't anything to worry about. It's funny how the board is busy this week after a defeat but was next to unused after back to back victories a week ago.
There wasn't much to moan about after the TBs game because we "had a go", but too many games this season have been uninspiring "Lucky wins/draws"!!!
More & more people are becoming concerned with CTs management Style, a month ago only a few on here were voicing their concerns, now probably close to half are, next month maybe more, who knows???

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
jimmy said:
Get A Life Thorney The Facts Are There And Panter Has Just Confirmed What I Said.i Know You Think Im A Complete Wanka,but I Have Some Bits Missing.
So are you suggesting the majority of City fans would like to see Todd sacked?

panther

C&B Member
May 23, 2005
Saltaire (for now)
What we are sayin is more and more supporters are voicing their opinions about tactics than ever before !

Sorry jimbo for jumpin on ur thread !! lol

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Parrot said:
More & more people are becoming concerned with CTs management Style, a month ago only a few on here were voicing their concerns, now probably close to half are, next month maybe more, who knows???
The poll which was posted showed than only 6 out of 29 wanted Todd sacked now, the rest were willing to give him time not really half is it?

May 20, 2005
Last time I spoke to Dean Windass he was happy to be working with Todd and full of praise for him. I doubt he'd say otherwise to some halfwit who he'd know would plaster it all over a Public message board frequented by between 150-200 fans. Unless of course your "sauce" reckons that you will keep this info to yourself instead of using this highly sensitive "insider information" to give you the edge on a message board where the majority of posters think you are talking out of your crapper??

jimmy said:
Here It is Jimbo, you left it in Panters mouth!:eek: :D

Thorney said:
The poll which was posted showed than only 6 out of 29 wanted Todd sacked now, the rest were willing to give him time not really half is it?
I didn't say sacked, i said showing concern!

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
panther said:
What we are sayin is more and more supporters are voicing their opinions about tactics than ever before !

Sorry jimbo for jumpin on ur thread !! lol
There will be Chelsea fans voicing their opinions over Jose's tactics tonight but it doesn't mean they want him out.

Fans are fickle, if a player has a crap game he is slated but I bet not many people were booing Holloway after he smashed in that 25 yard winner verses Hull last season.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
No Im Not Saying The Majority,but 5 Weeks Ago It Was Me Now Its Fifty Fifty And In The Coming Weeks It Will Be Even More.when You Have A Player Like Windass Sayin I Dont Like Playing With Claridge And I Want Cooke Up Front.and Stating We Need To Change The Squad And Players Around Also Tactics,then That Says It All.wake Up A Player Said That Not Me Or A Fan.

May 20, 2005
jimmy said:
No Im Not Saying The Majority,but 5 Weeks Ago It Was Me Now Its Fifty Fifty And In The Coming Weeks It Will Be Even More.when You Have A Player Like Windass Sayin I Dont Like Playing With Claridge And I Want Cooke Up Front.and Stating We Need To Change The Squad And Players Around Also Tactics,then That Says It All.wake Up A Player Said That Not Me Or A Fan.
Jimmy it's nowt like 50/50. five in Six and a half thousand'd probably be nearer the mark and then it won't even be that much.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
tHORNEY WAKE UP YA TW/T,WE COULD PISS THIS LEAGUE LIKE wINDASS SAID BUT tODD IS SURPRESSING THE TEAM.hE SAID eMANUEL IS NOT A LEFT WINGER AND SAID WE NEED TO ATTACK TEAMS NOT SIT BACK.
sO NOW THORNEY YOU KNOW MORE THAN WINDASS.EMMMMMMM.

Status
Not open for further replies.