Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Windass gives his answer to those critics

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
Another goal , get in you beauty , well done Deano and may you stay with us until you decide to hang your boots up for the final time.
Alll this crap about lack of open play goals , what the f did you expect when the service to our forwards this season has been so poor ! - may the critics of Deano rest their strained voices tonight .
42 goals at this level in 1.5 seasons is a good enough answer on it's own.

Dr Wisey said:
Another goal , get in you beauty , well done Deano and may you stay with us until you decide to hang your boots up for the final time.
Alll this crap about lack of open play goals , what the f did you expect when the service to our forwards this season has been so poor ! - may the critics of Deano rest their strained voices tonight .
42 goals at this level in 1.5 seasons is a good enough answer on it's own.
Yeah they should stop knocking the guy, i mean were lucky just to score in this league with our squad of players, only fit enough for sunday league eh Chucks?:D

May 20, 2005
Parrot said:
Yeah they should stop knocking the guy, i mean were lucky just to score in this league with our squad of players, only fit enough for sunday league eh Chucks?:D
*Chuckie shakes his head because YET again has to fabricate something to deflect from the fact he's looking daft YET again*

Sunday League?? I've never said that. I have said, we are punching above our weight in this division in terms of league positionfor the second year on the trot, which to anyone except somebody without the slightest grain of knowledge about the game is blindingly obvious. Maybe we should jeapordise that by bringing in a token manager appointed on a basis of nothing more than sentimentality just to make you happy eh??

Well Chucks you certainly know about fabricating the FACTS dont you, in fact you could say you think your quite good at it;)
As for football knowledge, i've forgotten more than you ever knew mate, believe me:p

*Parrot shakes head because "Pot calling the Kettle black" just wouldn't do Chuckle any justice!*:D Lmao

May 20, 2005
Parrot said:
As for football knowledge, i've forgotten more than you ever knew mate, believe me:p
All gleaned from MAY 26TH 1996 no doubt. Because anyone with experience of following City at this level under these circumstances before, wouldn't come out with so much gobbledygook.

ChuckleBantam said:
All gleaned from MAY 26TH 1996 no doubt. Because anyone with experience of following City at this level under these circumstances before, wouldn't come out with so much gobbledygook.
Well for the record Chucks, I've followed City since 1984, so there you go again with your bullshit accusations:p
Lets just say im probably in a better position to judge how good our team is, or how poor this league is this year than someone who as watched City for 90mins this season on the big screen against the TBs....FACT is your in NO position to judge our team or opponents are you?:rolleyes:
But hey, dont let common sense & FACTS get in the way of your drivel

May 20, 2005
Parrot said:
Well for the record Chucks, I've followed City since 1984, so there you go again with your bullshit accusations:p
Lets just say im probably in a better position to judge how good our team is, or how poor this league is this year than someone who as watched City for 90mins this season on the big screen against the TBs....FACT is your in NO position to judge our team or opponents are you?:rolleyes:
But hey, dont let common sense & FACTS get in the way of your drivel
So you speak all this drivel having had experience of lower league football before?? WOW..that's even worse at least the newbies have an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.