Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Windass to Hull?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
BBC Sports gossip column is stating Hull are hping to agree a deal to sign Dean Windass from us

Jesus christ Rhodesy, snap their hand off..please!

May 25, 2005
The Netherlands
www.theTVproject.com
he's been a great servant to the club but the time is right to take the money and give the youngsters a chance. We have Cadders and Cooke, Symes and Brown and Forrest who can be recalled (I don't think Kev can be recalled as his loan was part of the Smith deal right?).We have enough strikers to be able to let Windass leave. We could use the money too_Oh, and in case you were wondering... Claridge has been left out of the equation altogether as he's not worth his wage and doesn't want to be with us anyway. He'll be first against the wall come the January revolution under whoever succeeds CT.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
If theres money involved then accept...if not then don't

Thats unless he wants to move after we booed him at boundry park?? (according to bfb, i thought we were just cheering to acknowledge that tood had the bottle to bring him off)

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
who's going to score the goals if he leaves ?

Cada - ermm think not with only 2 for the season
Cooke - 2 so far and the finshing power of a 92 year old granny
Claridge - might but gets fcuked about by CTurd
Brown - too much responsibility for a 17 year old
Forrest - now playing wide right at Halifax
Sanasy - knocking in goals for fun at Farlsey but not CT's fav

Face It folks , without Windass we are fcuked anyway - League 2 here we come :-(

May 20, 2005
When Rhodes accepts Hull's offer (rumoured to be 25k) will those of you who won't have it he's a fecking idiot where running a football club is concerned finally see the light now Jewell has put the 500k he was prepared to pay back then back in the JJB Piggy Bank?

Idlegent

C&B Member
May 30, 2006
I know he hasn't been playing to the top of his game, but where are the goals going to come from?

Do we want the cliub to survive without Windas or fold with windas. That seems to be the message from Julian Rhodes. In my opinion if it was a straight choice between Windas & Johnson, I would go with Windas for goals & experience.

May 24, 2005
Between the devil and deep blue sea!
He's been trying to manufacture a way out of here since his rediculous claims of hate mail....
A skint Bradford City are still bigger than Dean Windass - we'll survive, he was 37 anyway, its about time we started to plan for life without him.....
A quick scan on the Hull City rivals board and they're less than excited with him returning home - which has really surprised me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.