Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Worrying opening home fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
Southend, MK Dons, Bournemouth, Chesterfield, Yeovil and Colchester all in the first two months.

Apart from Bournemouth possibly we can hardly say any of those teams will be up there fighting for the playoffs with us. We all know how sh*te we do against the poorer teams in the division at home.

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Last season:
MK Dons - 1-4
Bournm'th - 4-2
Chesterf'd - 2-2 (or 2-3 after we were winning 2-0)
Colchester - 2-2

Cant get much worse than that. lol

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
On the other hand we have been blessed with some fantastic away days in the 1st month, Hartlepool was great last year and I'm sure will be again, Rotherham is a local derby and Blackpool on Bank Holiday weekend sounds like a right piss up to me!

Barnsley at home and Huddersfield away with my birthday bang in the middle should make for a great week.

G
Dont worry about who we got....you got to beat these teams if u want to get into the play offs/Auto promotion spots. (IMO - its good to get one of the longer trips out of the way first anyway)

BRING EM ON!!!

May 22, 2005
Barnsley last Away game perfect.This time they will have to applaud us in our promotion season.[We are going up a say We are going up].Sorry i got carried away but i remember the day well when they got promoted the fans that day were a credit to both sides.

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Foghornleghorn said:
Barnsley last Away game perfect.This time they will have to applaud us in our promotion season.[We are going up a say We are going up].Sorry i got carried away but i remember the day well when they got promoted the fans that day were a credit to both sides.
Aye, remember that game well. Both sets of fans givin them applause on their lap around the pitch after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.