Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Worse City manager?

Worse VP manager?

• Docherty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lawrence

• Hutchings

• Jefferies

• Law

• Robson

• Todd

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had some belters in recent years but who takes the biscuit In your opinion?
Yorath, Docherty, Lawrence, Hutchings, Jefferies, Law, Robson & now the Turdster graces the VP hotseat:mad: , we've been blessed with the games finest!:rolleyes:

Come on who gets your vote & why?

Parrot's goes to Jim Jefferies who ripped the heart out of a decent Championship side, selling Beagrie FFS & then fcuked off back home when the going got tough!
Enough said!:mad:

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
for me it is Todd, close second is Docherty. Jefferies was given license to do what he did to the team, so he is marginally excused for the utter crap he served up, but only just.

mainly because I have never felt so negative about a city side before. Now it may well be an accumulation of of bad year on top of bad year who knows, but this is really bad.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
As Bad as Turd is...

...with jefferies it was damage limitation, no spirit and sold all our decent players and brought foreign tinners in (mainly scots)

Mallorcabantam

Torquemada ¿Que Haces?
C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Mallorca, Spain
The Calverley Bantam said:
...with jefferies it was damage limitation, no spirit and sold all our decent players and brought foreign tinners in (mainly scots)
City have had some great Scotish players in the past, but JJ didnt find us any,
my worst is JJ

Bantamtim

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Jefferies - he destroyed a decent side and didn't have a single good season - even Law had a reasonable season in 2002-03.

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
Turd now takes the title for me , even pipping the Doc ! , as for Jimbo - remember he was given a task to do by the Fat One - strip the costs of the team financially - we were waving the white flag when we still had some hope early on in his reign .

Docherty Todd & Jeffries - Purveyors and Developers of aboslute shite .

eurobantam

C&B Member
May 22, 2005
Seeing as Roy MacFarland is inexplicably missing from the list, I would go for Docherty, for creating an awful team that played badly, but he would never have it and was still in denial after he was sacked.

May 20, 2005
Jefferies by a country mile. In fact I cannot think of any team in any division ever having to tolerate a manager so woefully out of his depth and devoid of any clue or idea as to how to perform in the job he was doing than that useless cnut! Forget six weeks of madness, forget letting buffoons like the Rhodes on board, GR's biggest mistake was the appointment of that t*at at VP. He was a conman as simple as that, somebody who could talk the talk, secure himself a well paid job with a Premiership Team, clear out or alienate anybody he saw as a threat despite them being the best players at the club and then sort out his mates with good money deals, despite the fact they were nothing like capable enough of doing what was required.

Docherty was woeful but nowt like the worse, total myth that one, unlike Jefferies who had thrree quarters of a season to try keep us up,he took an already doomed team and then only missed out on the play offs by a cock hair despite having fuck all to work with. The football was shit, but like Todd now, he plugged away and made the best of a dire situation. The man was an arrogant arse and a kick and run merchant, but he made the best of a bad lot, it wasn't pretty but we were always nearer the top than the bottom despite having a piss poor squad, much the same as nowadays.

The other two shysters were Yorath and Law, the slippery slope started under Yorath with him bringing shite in on good money after we sold Stu and Hendrie and Nicky Law who gets away with it a bit because he performed nowt short of Miracles to keep us up in his first full season despite having to clear up the shit Jefferies made of things. Unfortunately he then lost the Plot big time and our relegation in 2004 was down to him and the helping hand of Gibb and Rhodes incompetence.

Colin Todd doesn't even come close to being as shite as any of the managers I mention above, I'd question the sanity of anyone who seriously thought so.

wykie

C&B Member
May 20, 2005
Todd by a long way, he is strangling this club with his lack of one attacking brain cell. Most of the rest were just crap. He is absolutely sh1te.

I'll pay for his taxi and hold a bucket if we are having a whip round to pay him off. The twot.

White Lion

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
Yeadon
Im glad no one voted robson, we played lovely football under him, shame he inherited that crap that law had! I Voted law as he is the 1st manager i watched city under! N00B! LOL but to be fair to robson his loan signings were great!

Status
Not open for further replies.