Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Worse Game So Far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Was today the worse game of the season.

There wasn't anyone on that pitch worthy of praise today. It was disgraceful.

The chants of "you don't know what you doing" when Cooke was being subbed should make the Chairman know if he didn't know already that the fans aren't happy.

Todd insulted the fans for not turning up well about 6500 Bradford fans were there today is he going to appologise for wasting all our time?

The Cooke sub was completely baffling, on the pulse on the way home he said the reason he made the sub was to try and get a goal. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, Let me spell it out for you Todd. The reason fans were booing was because there was 8min left and you made a like for like substitution, I'd rather see a team lose 3-1 going for it rather than going like for like and see us no better off. Take Edghill or a defender off and go for it FFS, put an extra attacker on and try grab a goal not go like for like. We had one chance in the last 10min after the sub was made 1 chance.

I was speaking to people sat around me today and everyone mentioned the cheek of Todd for slating the fan then coming up with such rubbish today.

2-1 flattered us, the hit the bar twice and the penalty was harsh. This was a team who hadn't won for 17 games and they bossed us on our own patch. Completely Garbage.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
I think Saturday was worse because Rotherham hadn't won for 17 games, Hartlepool and Forrest were both on the up.

We really could of lost 3 or 4 nil, they hit the bar twice and the penalty wasn't really a penalty, it was ball to arm. Like I said 2-1 flattered us, we could and should of lost 3 or 4 nil which is why it was the worse game in my eyes.

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
For me it was the worst so far this season at home (not been to many away).

Tho saying that, for home games, there have been a few that ran it quite close.

Status
Not open for further replies.