Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Worst Ever City Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesG

C&B Member
May 22, 2005
Who do you think was the worst ever player to wear a City shirt??

The name Gary Loch springs to mind

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
Dowson and waye heseltine spring to mind , there's a few contenders - Wes Reid was a big disappointment as well - we've had some right s hite !

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
I liked Zabica :D

The worst player I have ever seen in a city shirt is..... no i'm not saying.

G
Alan Dowson..

or of late Gareth Edds... I remember the first time i saw him at VP (gillingham i think - i was on holiday for the Norwich game) i sat there thinking that my proclaimations that city were gonna reach the play offs that season were a little misjudged....

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
why people always pick Torpey Is beyond me , over the bar a few times too many but he was a decent player who attracted the hecklers - since gone on to have a very successful career In the bottom 2 divisions and scored around 170 goals In approx 590 games overall - hardly a failure compared to the likes of Morgan , Dowson and Co .
And as for BeerB LOL ! , you are taking the piss about Crooksy - he's coming to the BBQ so maybe you can tell him what you think of him then !

May 24, 2005
Tell you what, the way I saw Paul Tierney play this year, I would put him up for it!

Atherton has also been terrible in the past couple of years, as well as Gareth Edds (Now a goalscoring midfielder at MK dons!).

G
claret and amber Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> carbone edds and wolly-ston

Carbone? He was quality mate always gave 100%. We paid too much for him but doesn't mean he was the worst player ever. One of the best players ability wise to have played for this club!

Status
Not open for further replies.