Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

wykie

C&B Member
May 20, 2005
Todd decided the best way past two six foot plus central defenders was to lob the ball high down the middle all the time. It never worked but we stuck to it all the way.

"You don't know what your doing" chant started by the kop and kept going by the Ciba. Bet Todd thought that was aimed at the ref the blind t*ss pot.

panther

C&B Member
May 23, 2005
Saltaire (for now)
lol yeah probably !

I have to admit im speechless - really dont no wot to say ! I want my team to win every game! I want us to be near the top but im lost for words !

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
panther said:
lol yeah probably !

I have to admit im speechless - really dont no wot to say ! I want my team to win every game! I want us to be near the top but im lost for words !
7 points off the play offs and 7 points off the bottom hardly panic stations yet.....

The Yorkshire derbies put us in with a shot of the play offs last term... This time thats not looking as rosey...

We dont have a great team but its good enough to hit the Play offs... However because this Leagues standard is so average everyone else has that chance...

Teams are beating each other weekly to turn the form book on its head..

Every fan site from this League is roughly spouting the same stuf... All believe they are under achieving....

Sacking Tod will gain nothing in the long term as we have found out for the last few years now.. Look at big sam at Bolton he started crap stabilised and improved ..Difference is he was given the chance to do a long term job...

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
It were shite and the 'manager' didnt have a fookin clue..

Both centre midfielders were rubbish but he didnt change it, took our best striker off for an old git...

panther

C&B Member
May 23, 2005
Saltaire (for now)
7 points off the play offs and 7 points off the bottom hardly panic stations yet.....
I know and thats wot I find frightenin!!

Sacking Tod will gain nothing in the long term as we have found out for the last few years now.. Look at big sam at Bolton he started crap stabilised and improved ..Difference is he was given the chance to do a long term job...
Personally I dont agree but I bloody well hope u are sayin " I told u so " at the end of the season !

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Barmy said:
It were shite and the 'manager' didnt have a fookin clue..

Both centre midfielders were rubbish but he didnt change it, took our best striker off for an old git...
Is that the same old git that you lot were raging about when he banged in a couple on the bounce.. How quick we change our points of view..

The season went tits for me when we kept deano instead of getting the cash . 500 k + would have sorted the wages of a couple of decent players for this level....

Hardly been shit hot this term the other old git has he.... 500 k ffs.......

May 21, 2005
tony d said:

The Yorkshire derbies put us in with a shot of the play offs last term... This time thats not looking as rosey...

We dont have a great team but its good enough to hit the Play offs... However because this Leagues standard is so average everyone else has that chance...

Teams are beating each other weekly to turn the form book on its head..

Every fan site from this League is roughly spouting the same stuf... All believe they are under achieving....

Honestly tony, today was the last straw. You had to be there to witness how truly shocking it was, the game against Hartlepool was apparently as bad (I wasn't there). I don't care how tactically naive a manager is (which Todd is) but he cannot seem to get the players playing for each other. The passion isn't there and the worrying thing is he cannot seem to turn it around. His substitutions today were diabolical, he took the only player that looked as though he cared off (Cooke) and brought on a 40 year old who can barely run. When we had another 40 year old who played badly again still on the pitch. The crowd today showed how displeased they were. Mid table is all we're going to achive this season, nothing more, nothing less.

panther

C&B Member
May 23, 2005
Saltaire (for now)
The season went tits for me when we kept deano instead of getting the cash . 500 k + would have sorted the wages of a couple of decent players for this level....
Ther is a very strong rumour that he will b on his way to Wigan - not sure about a fee tho !

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
tony d said:
Is that the same old git that you lot were raging about when he banged in a couple on the bounce.. How quick we change our points of view..
Cant say i have ever thought he was a good signing, even when he was scoring a few goals..

tony d said:

Hardly been shit hot this term the other old git has he.... 500 k ffs.......
Agree with you, we should of cashed in when we had the chance...

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Bantams_AnD_Proud said:
Honestly tony, today was the last straw. You had to be there to witness how truly shocking it was, the game against Hartlepool was apparently as bad (I wasn't there). I don't care how tactically naive a manager is (which Todd is) but he cannot seem to get the players playing for each other. The passion isn't there and the worrying thing is he cannot seem to turn it around. His substitutions today were diabolical, he took the only player that looked as though he cared off (Cooke) and brought on a 40 year old who can barely run. When we had another 40 year old who played badly again still on the pitch. The crowd today showed how displeased they were. Mid table is all we're going to achive this season, nothing more, nothing less.
Thing is we have all year in year out watched some of the worlds worst footballing matches at VP or Away at some other gaff... I dont buy into the relegation thing and still see us 5th to 8th this term...

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
Todd With 500k To Spend??

Fcuk Me! Thats At Least Anther 3 Horroshows

Despite His Crap Perfrmances Of Late I'd Still Rather Deano Than Todd With 5ook

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
Tony D is off his f'ing head ???????!!!!!!!!!!!! - 5th to 8th position with Todd at the helm ? , can i have some of what you are on please !

queensbury bantam said:
Wait till he gets the chance to watch them again, then and only then will he see and feel the true pain :(
Only pain T will feel is when he hands over the £50 he will owe me after Liverpool win the World Club Championship trophy tomorrow;)
Easy money!

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Parrot said:
Only pain T will feel is when he hands over the £50 he will owe me after Liverpool win the World Club Championship trophy tomorrow;)
Easy money!

Por attempt even for you there Parrot..

Champs League
Uefa
Prem
FA Cup
Carling Cup
are all you have ...Some people will try anything eh..:eek: :D

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
07-14-2005, 01:13 PM
tony d
I Should be manager! Join Date: May 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckleBantam
Chelsea and Manyoo played strong squads throughout the Carling Cup last season. The final is always played to a sellout crowd. The winners get a UEFA cup place. The tournement only becomes a Mickey Mouse Cup to those knocked out. You are moving the Goalposts by not allowing it in the bet. It is classed as a Major Honour in the game. Therefore counts as Silverware for any team winning the competeition. I fear Tone has realised the bowlocks he is spouting concerning Liverpools chances.

Fine if you really need the two bob cup Parrot take it...

So FA; Carling, UEFA or Chumps League..

50 squid ME AND THEE::

Im sure after the first few games of the season you will smell what youre shovelling Chuckles...

Matty is
EASY EASY EASY EASY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by tony d : 07-14-2005 at 01:18 PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.