Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Yeovil 0 Bradford 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChuckleBantam said:
It's been a bad day for the Top Tablers and their message board groupie.
I just dont know how our sub-standard group of players managed to sneak a win in this quality league?
Well done boys, seeing as most of them are only good enough for Conference footy eh Chucks:rolleyes:

BTW Chucks, i hope your taking medication for your un-healthy obsession with the so-called Top Table;)

"TTToooop TTTaaaablllee , Topp Tabbles, these voices in my head just wont go away!"

*Parrot shakes head while waiting for predictable "you got back quick from the game" reply

Yawn......................:D fpmsl

May 20, 2005
Parrot said:
I just dont know how our sub-standard group of players managed to sneak a win in this quality league?
Well done boys, seeing as most of them are only good enough for Conference footy eh Chucks:rolleyes:

BTW Chucks, i hope your taking medication for your un-healthy obsession with the so-called Top Table;)

"TTToooop TTTaaaablllee , Topp Tabbles, these voices in my head just wont go away!"

*Parrot shakes head while waiting for predictable "you got back quick from the game" reply

Yawn......................:D fpmsl
Not an obsession my feathered friend, more of an incredulous disbelief at a group of people who wish ill on something they supposedly love just to back up ludicrous claims. But like every three points we've gained this season, I'm sure it was despite of and not because of eh??

panther said:
btw who is the groupie !! do I have competition ??
Nah, theres no competition whatsoever. Whitewash to Panther in fact ;)

ChuckleBantam said:
Not an obsession my feathered friend, more of an incredulous disbelief at a group of people who wish ill on something they supposedly love just to back up ludicrous claims. But like every three points we've gained this season, I'm sure it was despite of and not because of eh??
So who wants City to lose Chucks? name em or is it just another figment of your imagination like the "cheats" in the prediction league:rolleyes:
If anyone's been hypocritical in their love for city its people like you who stay away when our club needs your money:(
I'll reserve judgment on whether or not we won despite of & not because of when we get the eye witness reports on here from the fans who went;) , namely Tonyd!:eek:

May 20, 2005
The club need smy money!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! Fcuking priceless!!!! I suppose WHEN it goes bust it'll be my fault for not paying me 21 quid every couple of weeks and not the board members worth several million between em (Jim Brown worth 8 Mill alone) who haven't put a single carrot in eh???

I like you Cockatoo, yer a reet good lad,but you don't half come out with some sheeeittee.

Cheer up mate, we might lose again next week...

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
I am absolutely ecstatic that we have won today, and I don't care whether we deserved to win or not, I am just so pleased to have 3 more points on the board......

Chucks..............your recipe for doing nothing to contribute to the coffers is a weak and flawed argument, and if millions throughout the world and ages had adopted that kind of approach, we would still be living in the dark ages.......they are not doing nothing so neither am I......:eek:

THIS IS YOUR BLOODY CLUB......THE ONE YOU SAY YOU LOVE...........

ChuckleBantam said:
The club need smy money!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! Fcuking priceless!!!! I suppose WHEN it goes bust it'll be my fault for not paying me 21 quid every couple of weeks and not the board members worth several million between em (Jim Brown worth 8 Mill alone) who haven't put a single carrot in eh???

I like you Cockatoo, yer a reet good lad,but you don't half come out with some sheeeittee.

Cheer up mate, we might lose again next week...
Your just contradicting yourself there Chucklette;) , you know damm well that Jim Bowen wont put ANYTHING into City, just TAKE if he gets the chance. If we all had your thought process then City would have died long ago, wouldn't they?
When will you cheer up, when City go bust?

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
ChuckleBantam said:
*SIGH...Just to please my critcs*;

Your home quick Darlin'. Concorde started running again on the LBA To Zummmerset route?? :D

oh I am not a real fan now, ha ha ha your just full of it...............erm I wonder what type of fan you are then:D

May 20, 2005
Parrot said:
When will you cheer up, when City go bust?
No...but I'll certainly have good grounds to say I told you so to the gobshites and so called experts that led us to having a Club run by clowns like Rhodes, Gibb and Mr Smashing Super. But, I won't.

bg said:
erm I wonder what type of fan you are then:D
One that knows his stuff, is only occasionally wrong and doesn't go with whatever current message board cause is "de rigeur" just to court favour and popularity to give me in cyberspace what I lack in the "real world"

ChuckleBantam said:
No...but I'll certainly have good grounds to say I told you so to the gobshites and so called experts that led us to having a Club run by clowns like Rhodes, Gibb and Mr Smashing Super. But, I won't.
Well come on then Chuckle, I'll take your stand when people want CT out, who SHOULD be running our club?.....I dont see many millionaire buisness people ready to step in to take over or have i missed them hanging round like vultures outside VP:rolleyes:

May 20, 2005
Parrot said:
Well come on then Chuckle, I'll take your stand when people want CT out, who SHOULD be running our club?.....I dont see many millionaire buisness people ready to step in to take over or have i missed them hanging round like vultures outside VP:rolleyes:
There isn't my feathered friend. And that's why we are stuck in the middle of Divison 3 (Old Money) treading water waiting for the inevitable. And if I don't want to waste my time or money wanting to watch and wait for it, then that's my choice.

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
One that knows his stuff, is only occasionally wrong and doesn't go with whatever current message board cause is "de rigeur" just to court favour and popularity to give me in cyberspace what I lack in the "real world"
the real world...... come on the 'font of all knowledge'....what do I lack in the 'real world' ? it isn't me who is camped on here day and night; as chuckle and in secret as guest, and by compulsion has to argue black is white and vice versa just so somebody will talk to him.....

anyway I am off out into the real world can't stay here pandering to your attention seeking behaviour any longer; I am sure there will be plenty on here to give you all you need, but I doubt it, because what you are lacking cannot be achieved on this board or in real life either!!!

For that there needs to be a serious internal review of you and your life...good luck.

May 20, 2005
bg said:
the real world...... come on the 'font of all knowledge'....what do I lack in the 'real world' ? it isn't me who is camped on here day and night; as chuckle and in secret as guest, and by compulsion has to argue black is white and vice versa just so somebody will talk to him.....

anyway I am off out into the real world can't stay here pandering to your attention seeking behaviour any longer; I am sure there will be plenty on here to give you all you need, but I doubt it, because what you are lacking cannot be achieved on this board or in real life either!!!

For that there needs to be a serious internal review of you and your life...good luck.
Yup. I deffo landed with that last one........

Status
Not open for further replies.