Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Yeovil Match...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well can't make this one T, but im sure gonna enjoy telling YOU your opinions wrong about the game from what i HEARD on the radio;)
What goes round comes round eh?:rolleyes:
Seriously though, hope City win & you & your mates have a good un but stay off the Cider, real loopy juice:eek: !

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
king billy said:
Sod's law - City will have a stormer - performance of the season and it'll be five star entertainment.....T will wonder what the fook weve been moaning about then.....:eek: :D
After going to the Kidderminster match and also the Oldham game im off to the bookies to bet on a 2-1 defeat...

Nah it wouldnt happen three on the trot would it???:(

I saw enough in those two games to keep the faith....Oldham game should have been dead and buried with the amount of chances...

Kidders game was a done deal when crooks went off. However they still should of got something other than a loss...

I also saw enough lack of passion from certain players in both games to see some peoples points of view...

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
well who knows TD what you will see........I wonder whether the players are about the put the final nail in Todd's coffin;

we need the points though, so I always hope for a win...

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
bg said:
well who knows TD what you will see........I wonder whether the players are about the put the final nail in Todd's coffin;

we need the points though, so I always hope for a win...
If the players threw the match then i wouldnt want them to play for City ever again...

Players are paid to play for the club and fans... They should want to win at al costs... If they do not then fook em.... The players have a captain and if the players dislike or have lost faith in the manager or other players it is for them to pass it on via the captain to the Chairman or manager respectively.....

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
tony d said:
If the players threw the match then i wouldnt want them to play for City ever again...

Players are paid to play for the club and fans... They should want to win at al costs... If they do not then fook em.... The players have a captain and if the players dislike or have lost faith in the manager or other players it is for them to pass it on via the captain to the Chairman or manager respectively.....
Sweetheart don't shoot the messenger, the displays I have seen at VP this season would make even the most ardent fan question the motives of the players.

Hey I actually agree with you, under no circumstances should a player regardless of their view of the manager should put in a poor performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.