Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sign up

Your on Sky Sports last night.!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
15,363
396
11,598
Economic traveling migrant
#1
Anyone see it last night with Stevie Claridge and Beags..

Thought they were gonna come to blows at one stage arguing over Crouchs ability as SC thought, or lack of it as Beags thought...

It was very funny.. Beags prefered Bent as a proper target man who would get the best from Owen..

Whereas Claridge spoke shite about that lanky streak of piss :D :D

So if Toddy goes and these two are potential managers only Beags should be even given an interview...:D The man knows his footy:D
 
#2
tony d said:
So if Toddy goes and these two are potential managers only Beags should be even given an interview...:D The man knows his footy:D
Would suit me fine as player manager:D
Claridge carries a lot of "baggage" with him!;)
 
G

Guest

#3
Beags Is after media work , he wants to be another Kammy.
As for Claridge , he knows his stuff but lets enjoy him as the goal poacher he Is - best signing for me by Todd since MBW.
 

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
3,974
0
1,000
35
Leicester
#4
tony d said:
Anyone see it last night with Stevie Claridge and Beags..

Thought they were gonna come to blows at one stage arguing over Crouchs ability as SC thought, or lack of it as Beags thought...

It was very funny.. Beags prefered Bent as a proper target man who would get the best from Owen..

Whereas Claridge spoke shite about that lanky streak of piss :D :D

So if Toddy goes and these two are potential managers only Beags should be even given an interview...:D The man knows his footy:D
na, missed it last night and the re-run of it.
 

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
15,363
396
11,598
Economic traveling migrant
#7
Bent has scored 7
Crouch none

Bent has a better pass completion and shooting stats...


Bents in the scoring form of his life whilst playing for CHARLTON who are second in the Prem.

Crouch cannot score whilst playing for the European Champions and the star studded team that is Liverpool who are mid table and stuggling...

WHO WOULD YOU PLAY OUT OF THE TWO??????

Personally i wouldnt let Crouch near an England shirt..Which will obviously mean the waster will bag a couple now...:(
 

Loyalish2

C&B Member
Jul 6, 2005
932
0
1,000
52
Near Bratfud
#8
I liked the bit when Beags was telling the tale about renewing his contract with R******d while dressed as 'Hutch'. He went in and said, 'I might be dressed in 70s clothes but it doesn't mean I'll accept 70s money.' He followed that up by saying it made Mr R******d smile, 'probably for the first time since I'd known him'. :eek: :D
 

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
11,270
513
13,763
#9
tony d said:
Bent has scored 7
Crouch none

Bent has a better pass completion and shooting stats...


Bents in the scoring form of his life whilst playing for CHARLTON who are second in the Prem.

Crouch cannot score whilst playing for the European Champions and the star studded team that is Liverpool who are mid table and stuggling...

WHO WOULD YOU PLAY OUT OF THE TWO??????

Personally i wouldnt let Crouch near an England shirt..Which will obviously mean the waster will bag a couple now...:(
I'd 100% agree with that statement Tony, I too can't see what Crouch has done to deserve a place in the England squad nevermind team.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.