Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Your rating for last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2005
and be honest...

BOTO 4

That was by far my worst performance as a fan, i just wasnt up for it right from the word go.

I missed the kick off by five minutes as i was finishing my pint in the pub. I only really clapped the odd pass and decent tackle, most of the time i was pointing out weaknesses to my friend, however I clapped the team off at half time.

The second half came round and was much the same as the first i moaned mostly about Petta, Windass and Schumacher (please note i am usually positive at football matches). The worse thing though is that i didnt cheer the goal (the first time i have ever done that). When the final whistle went i didnt BOO (infact i didnt boo all game, never do) i just got up and left.

In summary i wasnt in the mood for the game and the team didnt help, in my defence im a confidence player (fan) and i didnt think i was getting the support i deserved, the talent is there and once i get more matches under my belt you will see a big improvement.

:eek:

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
BARMY 5

Was up for it to start with, but after 5 mins of the first half knew it was gonna be one of those games..

Cheered the goal and a few passes, not much else tho.. Said to the people round where i sit they would score that free-kick, you could just tell.. Didnt boo tho, never do, no point.

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
Rich_Con_BCFC said:

A poor game, one of those when you are lost for words, well i am. :confused:

BG 2

I cannot remember ever not applauding a home goal, but I just couldn't be bothered. The whole match was boring beyond belief, it normally stirs up some passion either way, but this was nodding off stuff. Even though the team in the last 10 minutes look like somebody had told them we had kicked off, just didn't cut it for me. I feel ashamed of myself, but I was up for it, and thought we would win, but the opening minutes told me otherwise:confused:

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
the calverley bantam 6

i didn't do too badly actually and i was quite up for it though as the game went on my entusiasm went missing and i didn't even clap at the end, too much effort.

G
Dbantx-10

I was absalutely fantastic, constantly cheering the players on, screaming so loud that i ruptured blood vessells and nearly had a brain hemorrhage. When we scored not only did i cheer incredibly loud but i also jumped around like a spastic throwing myself down three rows of seats...i snapped both of my legs doing it and ruptured my diaphragm but who cares because it is City. I refused to go the hospital and instead made makeshift traction for my legs from an empy water bottle and hotdog packages. At the final whistle I clapped so hard that i broke my fingers and strained my wrists and then i single handedly raised the roof several notches noise wise.............................

..............And then I woke up and it was only 5 minutes into the game, put to sleep by the dire football so it turns out i dreamt all of my fantastic fan performance :D

May 20, 2005
Chuckle 9 out of 10

Foremost for being Honest enough to admit that he'd rather spend the money on something else. Spent the majority of the match in the Raggalds at Queensbury where a couple of steak meals (sirloin for me, Gammon Steak for the Chucklette, very nice..highly recommended), two glasses of wine and a couple of glasses of coke set me back 25 quid as opposed to the 40+ quid I'd have spent on tickets booze and listening to folk who know jack shit about footy booing the decent players and calling for the managers head at VP.

Saw the last 10 minutes on teletext and was delighted when Pettas equaliser registered despite the fact that "real fans" don't applaud or cheer Citys goals anymore because they want to see the back of the manager that has got the team consistantly around the play off places despite having feck all to work with.

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
I wonder........lets speculate for a min.....

Just suppose you knew how we were going to perform, never mind the score, would we have all turned up last night, if we knew for definate we were going to play like that??

50/50 my chances of turning up for a performance like that, just edging towards, going to the pics instead...

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
yes I know Beer, but ever the optimist, you just keep thinking he cannot keep playing the same old game plan...........

I suppose that was it for me last night, it has finally dawned on me, he isn't going to change anything, but just keep blaming anyone and everyone, don't like that, you have to stand up and be counted.

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
bg said:
I wonder........lets speculate for a min.....

Just suppose you knew how we were going to perform, never mind the score, would we have all turned up last night, if we knew for definate we were going to play like that??

50/50 my chances of turning up for a performance like that, just edging towards, going to the pics instead...
Had a feelin it was gonna be like that anyways but id still of gone..

Status
Not open for further replies.