Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Youth Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
DutchBantam said:
Won again tonight. 3-1 away with Brown getting two more to take his tally for the season to 8 for the youths.

Anyone seen them play? How's this Brown chap? The next (Pre ManUre) Tomlinson? The next Sanasy? or the next Ekoku?
While CTs in charge the youth might as well not bother, he'll never pick em, even when they look promising ala Swift, Penford, he'd rather play some donkey at right back just because he's one of his signings!:mad:
We could have the next Richards, McCall in our youth but they will never get a sniff while CTs about!

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
While CTs in charge the youth might as well not bother, he'll never pick em, even when they look promising ala Swift, Penford, he'd rather play some donkey at right back just because he's one of his signings!
We could have the next Richards, McCall in our youth but they will never get a sniff while CTs about!
yup, one of the reasons he should go!!

G

The City youths all go to my sixth form to use the facilities and to learn. They seem to be a bit cocky. Then again i usually pre-judge people without ever speaking to them and half of the time i'm wrong.

As for Joe Brown he's a black dude with an afro...well he used to have an afro but he decided to cut it off and braid his hair back the fool, what was he thinking?

The youths seem to be typical 'Jack the Lad' 'Look at me girls i'm a footballer' types.

Then again aren't all footballers when they are that age?

Wouldnt surprise me if Brown started getting picked for the reserves regularly soon, he came off the bench for them t'other week. Since our reserves have lost every game of the season so far he is worth a try surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.